Thursday, June 19, 2008

HongKong Trip Part 2

Day 2 involves going to the wax musem................so cool and so many life like model right in front of us.....never ending photo session and we spent more than 1 hours over there....:) Photos will tell you all more about the place itself...:) cheers
Taking the Tram service up the Peak
Michael jackson and ME

Now she is mine haaaa


Smack her Bum BUm


My personel Concert !!!

kylie....Oooo...


Finally found her same height ppl hee



Let Tiger smell her ASS


Discussing with Tiger Woods.................


Bon Jovi !!! Handsome bo......?


The Fan not big enough...I help up pull up....:P

I can only reach Yang Ming Armpit !!!


GOAL !!!!




Our Very LKY


Don't Molest ME !!!





Having close moments with Ayumi

Giving speech at the congress


I lend Saddam my Shades...:P


Check if she's got real boobs.......

Pretty Girl...but dunno who is she......


Royal Family new Member




With Bruce Lee


The Couples

No comments: