Sunday, September 7, 2008

Canon 350D DSLR

Finally I have upgrade myself from the small digital camera age to the Big Brother DSLR Age......Actually my interest to Photography all along in me...but I just do not like carrying big cameras around as I think it is heavy and bulky....but my perception changed gradually as I grow old....Landing my hands on the 350D is indeed a different feelings...every shot taken is like a machine gun snap at its target....the snapping sound and the sudden of the flash light popping out is WHooSHHH !!!! I think I have found myself another hobby....Hai !!! Money spending activity again.....


But nevertheless using a DSLR really needs knowledge and patience....It is not another normal camera that you snapped and go....You really need to acquire the knowledge....of the shutter speed...aperature....ISO....etc....I guess I have too much to learn...because I am really a beginner....Will anyone teach me !!!!! Haaaa.... Guess I got alot to learn before I land myself on another accessories for my 350D :P BTW Did I update that I bought it 2nd hand at only $500 and still left with 8 months warranty...It's really a bargain...isn't it haaa...:)





No comments: