Monday, November 10, 2008

Night Cycling + Geylang Supper

It has been ages since we have into East coast and enjoying all the sea breeze there, we are pre-occupied with so much things....hai ! So today is the day where I will make this weekend a more meaningful day. After work, rush back home....prepared and headed straight to ECP for the night cycling session....although it was not exactly the whole night type...but been cycling with the love one is extremely good and guess what I think it is the first time I ride on this kind of double bike haaa :P

The wind was blowing gently as we ride slowly across ECP...I am actually quite surprised there were so many people...in fact...really ALOT people...on a sat night...really amazing...this really shows how long since the last time I have been to ECP already...But the sway thing was....just 5mins into cycling...the chain dropped off.....and I have to spend sometime....fixing it back...making my hands all dirty and AW LULU...!!!!
Next was supper at Geylang.....the famous TIAN JI Porridge...but I am not sure if it is the famous one....but the last time I went also this stall....anyone can correct me..? haa but still it was Delicious....2 person.....eat 2 Tian Ji.....Full like hell....!!!! More outings and more more outings...!!! Its Holiday time !!!! Cheers















No comments: