Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Beginings 2009

New Beginning is always good because it also suggests that it is a new start ! and Yesh after 1 week of intensive training and engaging more into my job scope...I finally feel the pressure within...Always had a carefree life and would always have the "free" afternoons and night, visiting anywhere as I want, but now is the opposite....every day after work, it was rather restless and tiring...I swear at the most 12am, I will doze off like a log...early morning 7am will be the latest to whack myself up and start a brand new day !!


I believe that nothing is impossible in this world so I am willing to give the best in my current job....although it is darn challenging !!! But I also believe with the people around me supporting me throughout...everything is possible ! And of course Chinese New Year is coming....Let me wish everyone earn big money and most of all enjoy the reunion of the family members.....Cheers




Windows Vista Background

No comments: