Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Special

Valentine's day is all about love, To me it is a day where special love needs to be cater for the loved ones. Its not another day of treating your loved ones to a sumptuous dinner, buy her 99 roses etc…Instead it is a day for me to use my heart and soul to create self-made things to her…

To start with, flowers are sure not to be lack off on V day itself….Why? Because my DD loves flower to bits….haa Next an enlarge print out of my artistic work to be work on….after days of edits and revamping….This 2 things can already exhaust me totally…J But to me, I will still continue to do it every year without fail no matter how busy I am…..

This is how I present my love to my love ones on V day….although it is not the most romantic of all in the world…but I believe it is not just any amount that could replaced the things I have created. At least to me, I still it is worth doing it and my gf appreciate it as well….

And this year, I received 4 gifts altogether !!!! 4 Gifts !!! I shall not disclose the gifts…I shall say I like it a lot !!!

Happy V day !!!





2nd vday


Couple Ring




My Wu Lin Mi Ji (1st Vday photo)




Can read the words? haaa




Happy Together





Cheers to Vday





Our Picnic





Enjoying away






With Ice !!!






DD very nice cooked food




See the flowers so nice :P





My Artpiece haa




:)





Nice ?





Night time Art and Craft






Messy Messy






Prepartion


No comments: