Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The All New Student Relations Department

Today is the first meeting of the Student Relations Department of the new semester, the only difference will be it is done in a tutorial room rather than the council room. The number is getting bigger each intake and hopefully everyone will stay on and continue the journey.

To get into SR, the first few critiea will be they must be people oriented, crazy & out-going. Hopefully this time round, I choose the right people to continue down the SR line ;)

Meeting started at 5.30pm and as usual some people are late but nevertheless overall was good and we managed to start the ball rolling. I must say there are so many new funny characters in SR now and I think I can retired soon haa..:P This semester will definately be a happening semester for SR and it will rock big time !!!!

Bonding session are done once again and the SR family and culture will slowly pass on to all the new councillors very soon :) ....some of them already have the genes within them. Right from my heart, I must say the Initiation Day committe has done a good job overall and I must thanks them over here !!!

3 Cheers to the SR Department and hope it will continue to grow bigger and bigger !!!! ZAI !!!


Stolen from the Girlfriend heeee :P

The Hirechary Chart of SR Department


The Ever Crazy Bunch of people


The SR Peeps

No comments: