Thursday, July 26, 2007

Most Crave Dish - Butter Prawn

Just another passion for another special delicious dish, butter and ceral prawn has always been my favourite past time dishes and I always wanna try cooking them myself so that I can have them everyday hee..:P

Today decided that it will be my admin time as I am busy from head to toe...from monday all the way to sunday this week....absoutely cannot find any free time for myself...I am toooo busy..:P Since I am free, as well try out my favourite dish !!!

Basically went to the gym for some workout, cook my butter prawn, cleaned up my chinchilla's cage and went to my brother's house. I felt so fullfilled and have such a fruitful day !!! But just not that wonderful because my DD is not with me :p she's also very very busyyyyyy :P So now lets not waste time and let the photos do the talking....Do not DROOL alrite...:P

Beware !!! Do not scroll down and look at the photos when you are hungry !!! You will only feel even more hungry and wanna lick the screen :P







Pack in a plastic container..ready to bring off to another place to cook :P



UnCooked Prawns with butter


Freshly cut prawns ready for cooking

Prawns must be cut and cleaned nicely

Ang gong gong Butter Prawns !!!


Butter and Milk makes a good combination


Have you try before frying milk with butter :P

Almost Done !!! Can you smell the butter prawns :)

Looking at it makes u Drool....Don't you ?

Ready to serve Butter prawns :) All for less then $5 !!!

How much will you rate it then for the outlooks :)

taste wise I give it a humble 6 !!! Still room for improvement :P

No comments: