Sunday, July 15, 2007

Work Integreted Learning ( WIL)

WIL is one of my module this semester and no examination is needed but it is swamped with whole lot of projects both individual and group. 1st project already due within the 2nd week of school terms...Here are some of the video clips I have take for some entertainment results...:)

Firstly to thanks Bro Josh for being so "Onz" for my video shoot..and it was such a success that whoever sees it will laugh heads down...:P It s actually not suppose to be included inside my PowerPoint presentation..but feel that a presentation with just all words will be quite boring...so the sudden inspiration to shoot a movie for some effects.

Results pays off well when the lecturer actually said it was well done with the video included and another load off my shoulder...busy Busy semester...alot of things to oversee...Hai !!! Hope I can survived smoothly..but guess I could because the girlfriend with me !!! Cheers !!!

Strongly recommended to watch this two clips !!! If you choose not to watch....is at your own lost...remember !!!


Interview with Manager
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtWeH3oR7Pc

Interview with Employee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pkAgoW2wpw

Sorry because I dunno how to embed the videos at blogspot...could anyone teach me please thanks.....:)

No comments: