Wednesday, July 18, 2007

1 Month Anniversary

A blink of an eye and 1 month has passed, This one month has been the most fulfilling month of my life as love is in the air and our chemistry grew stronger as each day pass by, now the girlfriend has already become a replica of me :p Life is short and I believe you have to cherish everyday in life and treat the people around you with love. Regardless is girlfriend, friends, families...it all applies.

On this very day, 14th July 2007 marks our 1st month anniversary and I decided to have some surprises for the girlfriend and to my amaze, I have surprises too !!! Decided the best place for romantic picnic and photo taking will be sentosa. All nicely taken photos must thanks to my best friend " The Tripod". Without him all these nice photos would be show case here :)

Fulfilling day with endless activities, we had Mini picnic, watch "The song of the sea" endless photo taking session ( around 200 shots), Stroll along the beach..Everything seems so relax and wonderful, I would say the best way of relaxation will be strolling along the beach in the evening when the wind is strong, sand blew pass your face, hairs flickering around.......

Memories will be kept forever on this very day and hope it will continue to be the same way in the near future. Thanks for everything ! Love U :)

Simple Heart created by us



The Shoulder is there for U forever


Holding on Tightly


Our Common Love items


Night View of Sentosa is indeed Great

Time to take off the tops and relaxxxxx




Size 8 and Size 4 :P


A pose for me ?


A mini Picnic



Photos Anywhere, Anytime !!!





The Girlfriend's Artistic shot of me

Summer's Photoshoot



A small surprise at the boot of the car :P



Surprise....Surprise.....!!!!



Drove around Sg with the "I LOVE U"

No comments: