Friday, July 6, 2007

Lovers Seafood Fried Rice for 2

After such a long break from cooking, I decided to start cooking again but this time round for my love one :) Always find cooking a very satisfying job for me although the hassle can be quite tedious sometimes. Cooking and cleaning alone can used up almost 1 hour !!!

All these doesn't matters much as this is the first meal I cooked for my girl and think there will be more as it comes by. I dunno is it true that guys who knows how to cook appears more appealing to girls, but at least I know my girl appreciates it very much. Rite ? :P

Went to NTUC to grab all the necessary stuffs, theme was seafood, so crabs, prawns were the main ingredients. Even beef and chicken came into place to make it more fulfilling. Total cost less then $12 and the delicious seafood dinner for 2 awaits us.

Preparation was indeed a hassle but still I managed to overcome it because this time I got a special assistant beside me helping !!! She patiently peels off the prawn's shell and dig out all the dirt....help me alittle here and there, appreciate it very much.

Always wanted to cook butter crab because that's my favourite dish of all!! Result came out not to bad but there's still room for improvement...hope I can get the recipe somewhere haa...Let my girl give me the ratings through the tag board alrite haa...

Last but not least, the Lovers Seafood Fried Rice for 2 was a success, with the help of "the girlfriend". More better cooking will be up in the list alrite!! Cheers !!! Drool...............




Cooking Together !!!


The art of 360 degree garlic chopping

The Girlfriend is so serious when peeling prawns :P


No Rice cooker !!! Use other equipment instead :)


Ingredients of the day

Some cooked some not Cooked :P


The Crab came to disturb the other ingredients


First step - Fry the egg, then mix with the cooked rice


2nd step - then here comes the Beef and the minced crab meat


Outcome of the Golden Delicious Fried Rice !!!

Butter Crab in the Process

Outcome of the Butter Crab !!! 1 word ZAI !!!

Lovers Seafood Fried Rice for 2 showcase

Girlfriend can't wait to eat everything :P

End of cooking episode part 1 :)

No comments: