Tuesday, April 15, 2008

World's Best Japanese Chicken Curry Rice

Today marks our 10th Month anniversary and it was like "phew" time has indeed travel fast....It seems like our courtship had just began yesterday ;) Normally every month I would prepare something special for XiaoXiaMi but this time round...I am sad to declare that I am really too busy with all the things happening around me...These busy stuffs I think would have accompany me throughout the holidays as well...Hai

Back to topic...Today Xiaoxiami prepare Japanese Chicken Curry Rice for me....although it was not a surprise...but still I awaits the lunch prepared by her....Looking at the presentation I would gradually grade 9/10 already because it looks sooo good adn delicious that everyone who look at it will wanna a bite haaa :) Notice the egg is a Heart-shape Egg....Awww soo sweet haaa...but actually the fact is I never notice at all and gobble it up....it was not until Xiaoxiami told me about the heart shape thingy then i start to realise haa..:P

The curry accompany by my favourite sweet corn, potatos, chicken drumstick was a perfect combination....everything was perfect...and the taste was like comparable with outside vendors....I am such a lucky man..:) I think this keeps XiaoxiaMi inspiration up and keep making good food for me.....Cheerdos !!!! More to comeee haaa......Jiayou !!!




No comments: