Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Exams Bluez

Exams officially starts tomorrow and this time round, I am quite prepared for it..so shouldn't have worried so much....I must have a peaceful mind and excellent spirits tomorrow. I guess much of my brain juice has been squeeze out and ain't left much anymore..

3 papers spread out within 3 weeks, guess I am quite happy with the scheduling and hopefully I have enough time to study for each subject...After tomorrow..rest of the 2 subjects are memorize and memorize...hope everything went in and nothing came out :) Wish me good luck yea ? :p

After all the sufferings...whats awaiting me next will be one whole lot of fun !!! So Sufferings first....Enjoy later is the phrase to use !!! I hope my fellow friends are coping well with their exams too....Guys and Gals Jiayou !!! Holiday is approaching us....just a little longer :) Cheers !!! Here I go into my dreamland !

No comments: