Friday, October 12, 2007

Mysterious place & the mysterious girl

It was a sunny afternoon, the sun was shinning brightly and the whole place was filled with sun rays. This was a new found place and I bet many of you people would wanna know, but before that try making a guess where exactly is this place and I will revealed in the next entry :P

It was a day with mysterious ideas and mysterious action........with a mysterious girl who save my life when I accidentally trip and fall over....A mysterious fish and crab was caught and I bet not many of you people have seen before.....

So what have I actually saw ? It's a mystery....and only with the correct guess for the mysterious location will revealed the whole trip......


Mysterious Location No. 1

Is this Singapore ???


Who is this mysterious girl ?



What have I actually saw ?


Shock of my life ???


Thanks for saving my life !!! Really......



No comments: