Saturday, November 3, 2007

England Idol Best Moment

His sincere, truthful voice has already touched alot of people's mind Including Me !! The first time I watch his performance, my hair literally stands up and feel so touched by his voice...tears came filling up in my eyes and I really have to agree that his voice is just too powerful!!

Just too bad he didn't win the competition but I think his future marks from there !!
Watch the clip and you shall agree with me too :) Cheers




This 6 years old little girl also have a incredible smooching voice that is loved by everyone !!! Just her voice will sent you to heaven ! You can actually the judges are just so impressed by her singing that one of the judge just cry all the way.... I wonder how her future will be in the singing industry :) Enjoy

No comments: