Thursday, November 8, 2007

EXAM is OVERrrrrrrr

Finally after one month of struggling....Exams is overrr.....It is more of a relieve than anything else!!! 1 full month of constantly mugging !!! Revising over and over again really makes me sick and feel so lethargic...Feels my body is sooooo weak because I haven been working out for ages !!! Exams really does makes a person aged and hagged !!! Every half a year.I will experience it :P


Basically I look like a panda right now and hope after this few days of pure rest...I can once again regain my sunshine times haa !!! Yesterday I study through the night without sleep and today when in school...everyone was telling me " HEY yesterday you never sleep ahh !!" It was so funny when I think back because my face does look shagged today !!! :P

Not too bad I guess, at least I have confidence this semester I will clear all subjects and can enjoy my SawatiKup Trip peacefully !!! Its coming !!! Its approaching !!! Less then 1 month !!! This holiday properly is rather packed..Straight after exams..I have 2 days job lobang...followed by SR chalet..then job lobang again....which after 7 days of Heaven at Thailand....Vincent Wedding coming soon and that's about it....

Sorry people out there who haven finished their exams BUT I wanna shout out LOUD !!! I HAVE FINISHED MY EXAMS !!!!!!!!! NO MORE BOOKS for the next 2 months :P you guys hang in there....2 more days before we all enjoyed together CHEERS !!!

My girlfriend has always wanna eat me UP !!!

The shot of Finsihed exam and the Not Finsihed exam :P

No comments: