Saturday, November 24, 2007

The New Terminal 3 Openhouse

A visit to the new terminal 3 was suggested by my dad who insisted in bringing his grandson for a sight seeing session when he was only 6 months old ! Basically I would say is quite similar with terminal 2 except that everything is new and they make use of making the environment more vibrant with trees, plants and flowers..... It is linked up with both terminal 1 and 2 via skytrain and it is really fast !!! I bet the skytrain must be speeding :P



Baby Kayden had his virgin trip to the airport and he must have been very exciting because he is exploring around....turning his heads here and there....trying to glimpse through everything that appears to him. But the problem with him is...He is very dirty !!! Every now and there will vomit milk and drool with his saliva all over haa...I guess when I was small like him...I must have did the same thing...quite disgusting actually..:P Nevertheless Grandpa and Grandma Eu did a good job in taking care of him...Thumbs up for them....


Grandpa and Grandma Eu

With the Nephew

1 Min I am awake

The next minute I am asleep :P

Dirty Kayden !!!



One thing to take extra precaution !!! especially to those girls who like wearing mini skirts very much....Basically the whole marble tiles are very new and it is extremely shiny ! I guess the cleaners must have clean 10 times a day....The reflection are pretty clear in some sense, so Girls please take NOTE !






The rest of the time was fooling around with the camera and take some funny photos...For what I have observed the ratio of the old folks visiting was 5:1 in compared with the young people...So it was actually boring to walk around a empty terminal...Pay $1 each for non guided tour in order to get a tour inside the boarding area...Lunch at Popeyes which was DD's favourite and her favourite Milk bisult !!!





Don't check me !!! Nothing on me !


Don't treat me as the luggage


The Super Air Jump


My Nephew - Kayden



$1 Self Guided Tour


Lunch TIME!!

Her Favourite Crave!!!

The Super duper Milk Biscult which I dun find it nice haaa:P

No comments: