Friday, March 21, 2008

My 32 Inch LCD Samsung TV

This is the first time I have spent money on such a expensive Tv and I think its worth the purchase....Previously was using a 21 inch CRT TV and was irritated with it because it is very big and bulky...All along wanted to buy a LCD or Plasma type but it was simply too expensive for me :P Finally it came the chance !!!

AUXXXHOUSE PROMOTION

$300 Trade in for any 14-21 inch TV
and enjoy a Promo price of $699 LCD TV
24 months Interest FREE installations

Tell me who will not be interested in the price after seeing the promo price of $699 and its also a great chance to clear away the stupid bulky 21 inch TV....!!!

After seeing the promo...deep thoughts came into my mind...TO buy or not to Buy....since now everywhere is plasma or LCD Tv....so why not..? since the price is attractive enough...Without further delay...the day after....I went straight down with my TV for trade in.....

Advertisement Gimmicks are always clever and trick you down to the place.....then after that offer you another model instead....Promo was trade in and purchase any brands like samsung....LG....Sony all these...but in the end...tell me only Sharp with 1 year warrenty and no interest fee...HOW stupid can that be...!!! Then intro me another model...Samsung but more ex....$749 with no interest free........

Long story cut short....In the end it was the stupid promoter no knowledge and wanna con me....!! In the end manage to get a deal of $749 with interest free....Free wall mounting and 3 years warrenty......and actually the TV also not consider trade in for $300.....because even yours is spoilt Tv also can trade in !!! How stupid can this trade in system be........Hai....Nvm bought it and totally like it to bits.....But 32 inch in a room seems abit extravagant...but no choice because smaller ones like 26inch are even more expensive haa......Stress !!! NVm Bought it with no regrets ;)




No comments: