Friday, March 28, 2008

SR Hip-Hop Gathering March ' 2008

It was our semester internal gathering and this time round it was hip-hop theme....Seriously I am not a hip-hop person at all and dosen't have any idea how to dress like 1....in the end...I jsut grap my dad's 36inch jeans...some singlet...and my 10 years ago sweater....and some chains stuffs...off the part I go......It was kinda weird because the wear I think was simply too ugly or cannot make it haa.....I ma just not a hip-hop person....

The party went on smoothly.....the buffet catering was nice.....most of us dress up....and games were hell lotsa of fun also....I would say thumbs up for the organisers to make this gathering a successful one....But still hip-hop for me...Nah Nah.....:) 1 night of fun and after that back to reality life....PROJECTS !!!! Farking lotsa of PROJECTS to clear !!! When will it finished...Before I can think....Exams are round the corner too.....SIANZ !!!! Study life is soooo stress also..hai...What will working life be...?? Even worst...? or better...?? :) Enjoy the Photos !!!




















No comments: