Monday, March 3, 2008

Valentine 2008

Valentine's Day 2008 will be the first time we celebrated together..in order to mark this special day...I have decided to do something special as well.....That is to wrap a bouqet of flowers myself...Although it isnt seems to be hard...But let me tell to the rest of you all...Don't ever Try this at home !!! Because it the hardest thing that I have ever tried !!!

To achieve this..the flowers were bought before hand and literally I saw them grow day by day.....On ths special day itself...alot trimming and cutting has to be done.....alot thorns and leaves around the stems.....Next to properly arrange them into a bouquet is the hardest job !!! Alot arranging has to be done.....Wrapping is the killer.....I took very long to master it!!!.....The ribbin to tie is next hard job....I believed I do not hav the talent in it...but just for U....I will do it !!! Believe it anot...the turnout actually appears to be NOT BAD !!! HAAA I will rate it a 6/10 because there is so much room for improvement.....

I always think Valentine's Day is a special day that both should do some special thing for one another...The standard practice will be buying gifts......special dinner.....etc......I just want it to be different and to be memorable......The flowers are self made..followed by a Story of US album, Self-Made dinner.....etc....:) A day by the beach.....having our self -made dinner.....with the wind blowing us gently....and the sun set at the right time......Everything is romantic and happened the way it just ought to be.....After that will be shopping at Vivo.....and Keppel Bay !!!
Keppel Bay is another nice place jsut beside harbor front.....I will strongly encouraged those couples to go there.....the place is spacious....nice...windy.....and soo cool..!!! Once again everything ended in the blink of an eye....It ended fast.....but for us...it is a day mark in our lives the special moment we hae together...:) Cheers Everyone !!!!













No comments: