Thursday, May 1, 2008

1 Down 3 more to go !!!

1 paper down and thats the detest Strategic Management module which everyone hate.....Imagine you have to memorise a 18 page case study before going to the examination hall...No case study was present at exam time and only the quesitons would be presented......Luckily I did my part by revising alot for this module....now left with another 3 !!! May god bless me and faster end this miserable period........:(

And my first paper....in the early morning I received a call from BaBa....His car's engine cannot start and he was in a state of panic !! Luckily I save him and ended his misery...:) See the photo below as BaBa push his car letting the tow truck tow his car away for repair.....heee Funny sight !!! and as usual after his 1 month hibernating at home studying....his hair was in a mess..put on weight and moustache was growing madly....Thats his routine every examination period haa....

Thats for now......3 more !!! 3 more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BaBa pushing his car heh heh heh

No comments: