Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Master Piece - Butter Crab | Ketchup Prawn | Ku Lou Yolk

It has been sometime since I have done my cooking...it has always been a hobby perhaps for cooking...I love cooking for my love ones and myself of course...and when people actually it is nice....I really feel all the sweat and cooking pays all....Cooking isn't easy....if anyone disagree with me....please feel free to come my house and cooked some dished for me...:) That's why I have to say my mum has cooked all these 25 years of my life....really Appreciate !!!

This time round...I would like to cook 3 of my best signature dish to LUO SANSHI !!! Watch on for the below photos and make sure your saliva don't drool on your keyboard :P I rarely had the chance to cook all these big dishes...because my mum is always in....she is one of those cleaniness Queen who anything I cook..she will nagged and nagged...this time round she is in Vietnam...and here is my chance to whack all the good dishes to show LUO SANSHI !!! LOL

Everything pays off well when LUO SANSHI eat until the "Choo CHoo" sound all came out....it was a thumbs up sign and I am Glad.....at least someone appreciate my food haa..Thanks !!!

Ingredients all prepared and the crabs KILLED




I am Cooking !!!

The half ready Ku Lou Yolk and Cut ready crabs



Ku Loo Yolk cooking process



All the Masterpiece haaa


Luo SanShi and ME

1 comment:

Steroid Monkey said...

hey james... I see you're moving beyond fried rice although it is clear that you had fried rice with those dishes that day.

One thing to note, master piece should have master piece presentation. :)