Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh Gosh Official Launch !!!

Since months, I have been waiting for this day...I now then beileve it is not easy to set up a business....even a online business....In order for online business to work...alot of steps have to be work on....Basically I do not believe in setting up a blogspot.com and take some photos...post it...and you called that a online business....Online business is whereby you have done enough to market the product...they way the photo is taken....edit and portayed need alot of time and effots.....I have to say all these took nearly 2 months for photo taking and setting up of website..not to mention the travelling...importing bags etc....haaa

All these isnt done on impulse...but step by step planning to achieve the final outcome. Nothing comes easy in this world....if you want it...you have to work hard on it.....I strongly believe that :) So far comments are good....hope to receive more good comments so that at least all my efforts and hard work are been paid off...hee and of course those who are interested in my bags....feel free to send the order to ohgosh@tivole.com to order !!! Hope my sales will be good :)

Please support and visit the website !! Thanks !!

Last but not least...Do help me spread and advertise OhGosh to your friends, relatives and etc.














No comments: