Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cable Ski Expierence

It was a invite from our friend Fangie to join her for the Cable-Ski experience at East Coast..This was my very first virgin trip and was really quite excited to try on the new sports.. Although I have tried Wake-Boarding before but they keep saying its different and so on....The area was big enough like a reservoir and mostly people who played was not from local....After a short lessons by the instructor we went on with our equipment and anxiously queue up for the ride for our live haaaaa......I would say it is really very different from wake-boarding because the starting pull is quite strong and strong enough to pull you into the water !!!!!


I think it is after countless tries before I could go for quite a distance.....On a count of 1,2,3 You can see us falling into the water and it was quite a funny sight when I see fangie and Johnny fell into the water faced down....LOL...Could not stop laughing....but it was really an experience for me...and the best part is....after you have successfully go on to the half of the journey..suddenly you fell into the water....and the next thing is...you have to swim back to the side and walk all the way back to the starting point...it was the most annoying thing of all and most shagged !!! And when you fell into the water...you have to constantly look left and right to see if there are oncoming people ramming into you....quite scary actually haa..I almost rammed into johnny once haaa

I lost count on how many times I have actually fell and went to the starting point...it was so shagged !!! But in the end I think Wake-Boarding is still much preferred for me as the speed is faster and when you fall into the water...the boat will come fetch you haaa...But still it has been a great experience for me !!!! Guess the next time I will go..maybe few years later !!!! haaaaaaaaa

No comments: