Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Poison for New Hobby

Within a short span of 1 months, the poison has finally injected into my heart and the urge to get the new gadget for our DSLR can no longer be delayed....Having a DSLR with Kit lens is really quite useless as it can't really zoom very far..so decision is to get a walkabout lens that is reasonably wide enough and long enough to capture beautiful shot..after some considerations, decided to get the canon EF 28mm-105mm lens for our DSLR......


Of course I would not get a new lens since our DSLR is also 2nd hand......searching up and down for this particular lens at clupsnap.com and finally come to a good deal which includes the lens, hood and even 3 filters.....I would say it is really a good bargain and the lens looks absolutely new for a very reasonable price...Trust me....not that expensive :P Now the whole setup looks more professional although the people operating isn't that pro !!! LOL So we really have to improve our skills in order to get better shot !!!

Just had a crash course from the seller itself...which I really appreciate it and from his looks I guess he must be in his JC days or what....Nowadays people younger really have more expensive hobby haa...because I guess he would properly upgrade to a better lens.......He sounds really professional teaching me the tips and tricks....Guess we are really newbie in all these things...!!!! Alrite a good buy I would said for that kind of price....hopefully the poison will stop here.....I HOPE !!! :P




No comments: