Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Year after year....IT was 3 miserable long years since I had my Halloween !!! And yesh for these 3 years because of the freaking exams that always clash with Halloween!!! Haii !!! I believe the biggest and most happening costume play will be at Halloween itself...On this very night....whatever funny costume, scary costume, cartoon characters, super heros...you also can see...it is really an eye opening night for those who never went before.....So I strongly recommend those who have never went before to go for a visit....But too bad after reading this post, guess properly Halloween has just ended.....and you will have to wait the next year to party !!!


The next year Halloween 2009, I will form a group of super scary ghost and make sure its the most happening bunch..and off we go to Zouk for the next Halloween 2009 !!!!! Cheers !!!




2005 Halloween party at Zouk


This is the photo where my GF found me using google when don't even know each other....!!!


The devils and the Chinese mix ABC Vampire





Johnny, Sheryo, James




The Bunch at Zouk





Jefre, Yvonne, Me





Vampires United !!!





Cleopetra, Me and English Vampire

No comments: