Wednesday, December 19, 2007

7 Days 6 Nights BKK Trip Day 5

Day 5 of BKK is even packed with more shopping...but at the same time...we were tired out...Sunday was still a ChatuCha Day and I would say the place is sooo big that it is properly 10 times bigger than Bugis streets.....2 Full days of shopping over there...I doubt we have finished every inch of Chatucha.....Due to the previous day....Girls and Guys stuffs are from different place....we decided to split into teams and basically the girls and guys are separated to maximize our shopping experience......

As we explored the sections....we came to the pet session eventually and guess what....I bought a pet Squirrel once again....guess it would be the 3rd time I have bought since I am young......will post up photos once I have the time...:) and what most for only 300 Batt :P I know it would sure cost alot commotion when I bring back to SG....but who cares...:P

But still Chatucha I feel is the cheapest of all and alot variety....Can get alot funny items....special ones....and it only opens in the weekends ;) So die die must go for the 2 full days.....For those who are setting up their new home...I would also recommand them to shop around...coz endless decorative things up for purchase....













Whole day Items bought by James





Whole day Items bought by Angee


No comments: