Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tribute to Berry

This post is suppose to be a sad post after so much months of blogging.....It is regarding my pet chinchilla call "Berry" Berry has been my best pet ever and also bring joy to me whenever I see him....He has been brought into the family since 17th July 2006...and throughout this 1 year 4 months, although he has given me much trouble to clear for him...but still I love him alot.....His depart for the next world brings sadness in me....and it was so sudden that I have no time to react or whatsoever...........................

Regard is due to old age or sickness...I sincerely wish Berry can Rest In Peace and enjoy his stay in the next world.....Berry is naughty....michevellous......easily provoked......cute and Very CUTE....I can't find any pet that is cuter than Berry itself.....but sadly all have to go...Memories will still remain in my mind forever and his stay at my home will definitely be the best around...I reckon that alot people likes Berry alot and also alot of you guys are scared of him also...Nevertheless...Berry is a tame pet..he doesn't bite anyone for nothing...but no chance for people who wanna see him for the 2nd time.....:(

Berry offically pass away on 12th september 2007 and was burried at a nice location which he can safety ward off those stray dogs or cats who are eyeing on him........Let us be silence for that 1 minute and Berry REST IN PEACE !!! We will always remember You !





No comments: