Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Exchange 2007

Christmas just passed in a blink of an eye and i would say this year round...I am quite packed with all the exchange party around.....also in a blink of an eye...I also forgot how many exchanges I went to !!! Shagged :P But nevertheless I believed is the get-together sessions with good friends and relatives that counts and makes the atmosphere even cosy.......:)

Most importantly...I think Christmas exchange gifts must at least get some usable or piratical stuffs for people to use...!! even if it is cheaper or whatsoever....and not some stuffs that when you see it....on the 2nd thoughts....you won't even think of using it haa..:P So people !! next time when you wanna buy exchange gifts...please use some thoughts and put some heart into it..:) Dun EVER reuse gifts or whatsoever...its not so nice lar...! rite..? :P

So to conclude.....I like the company with those people I went to their party and also thanks them for creating such a wonderful Christmas for everyone..!!! Cheers !!! Keep up the spirit !!! Next year don't forgot me ! :) Enjoy the photos !!!
At Sis's house...The people in Green !!!

The Girls in Green !!!


Stuck in between!!!


On the day to Andrew's House !! Couple Wear !!!


Cool gift !!! can use for all namecards :)


Spiderman 3 Original DVD......Watch already...nevertheless still can watch again haa


Brother's Christmas Tree


Wooo...ALl the GIFTS!!!



Nice Keychain !!!





Who will give weight machine as GIFT !!! :P


My favourite GIFT !!! She knoes me BEST !!!


Standard Every year also give me Underwear !!! HAA but still I like it...:) very Pratical :)


Confirm not $10 Gift haaa..But still quite pratical lah...can use to massage haaa :P

No comments: