Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Day

This entry was pretty late as I am real busy with all the upcoming stuffs that I am gonna settle !! :) But still I would like to share with people across all walks of life...This year christmas I ahve choose to settle with a short stroll at sentosa before we settle the rest at vivo city....

I would always think Sentosa is the best place to relax around with your loved ones and even on Christmas Day...I would never think twice about going there :) Thats the Islander Card comes into place....1 year for only $19....I would definitely recommend to anyone who frequent Sentosa....:) This time round...we decided to ventured out of the boring siloso beach but rather wandered about other areas to see the different sight of Sentosa....

How I wished I can forever stayed on a island surrounded by water...No worries...No Stress...Simple Life....In Singapore ? Nahhh !!! Maybe when I retired...will try to achieve this simple goal of mine...haa :p Night time is simply a bottle of sparkling juice and a roast chicken.....sounds like a big feast..? It just took place beside the waters and the night is soo nicee....spending time with the beloved....:) :) :)

















No comments: