Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sorry

This post is to the one who might concern....Firstly to say sorry for what I have done, althought it is wrong but I still continue to do it. I think this is the bad start of 2008 but since I have done it, I have to admit my mistakes and say sorry. Who dosen't make mistakes in their life.?? In fact everyone do...they do it eveyday, every hour, every minute...but do they admit ?

Its not about pushing to whoever faults but rather do some soul searching for myself. I think I have let the person down to some certain extend. Respecting someone is important and I think this word must not put it at the mouth only but rather do it in real action...I know certain trust are lost but still I would said the First time is gonna be the Last time..Trust me for what I am and you will not regret knowing me :)

I am Sorry and really do !!! Hope you understand the whole situation and believe me totally :)




No comments: