Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dental Madness

If you ask me... What is your worst fear in your life ? For those who know me well enough will know it...that is to visit the dentist...especially to pluck teeth !!! I have went into the operation ward for some small surgery such as stitches and stuffs are common to me....because I was rather mischievous when young....but that doesn't frighten me....

If you dare me try those bungee jumping or any adventurous act...I would take the challenge....but to your surprised I would say NO to Dental visit !!! It's a fear built in me since young..and I believe alot people out there have the same fear as me....I really admire those people who can visit the dentist and pluck off 2-4 teeth at 1 go !!! Seriously I admire you All !!! Because that won't happen to me for what I know....

Choosing to pluck off my wisdom tooth is no tmy opinion but rather my dad....After the first visit eariler this November..The dentist advised me to have a X-Ray to confirm the operation....The day came when I came back from BKK...settle everything...and its time to face the cruel fact !!! It happened yesterday and later I am gonna relate my personel expierence with all of you all out there....Hopefully after my story....You won't to extract any tooth anymore....:P


WARNING : BELOW PHOTOS ARE QUITE GROSS






The Above photos show a wisdom tooth grows 45 degrees out which is quite abnormal than the normal growing.....This way of growing will cause the tooth beside to squeeze and dirt particles can be stuck in between.....In time to come...Both the tooth will decay and both tooth have to pluck off for safety wise....But to choose pluck or not to pluck is totally at you own decision....No one going to force you....but think of the future.....you may wanna consider to pluck off at 1 go !!!





The above photos however shows my condition of my wisdom tooth....It grows 90 degrees out than the usual tooth....I got a shock when I see my tooth growing this way....I was thinking to myself..."What the heck will my tooth grow this way" The sudden chill runs through my spine....and I know this time round...I am in for it !!! To escape seems impossible and next to follow my fate.....The lucky thing was only the left side is affected.....the right side is perfectly fine....and in all 1 tooth have to be extract.....Here comes the story.................

I close my eyes to await my destiny.....Soon after the dentist came first with a needle to inject anestectic into my gum area...He told me " Its gonna be a little pain" and the next minute...The pain was quite unberable...my toes was twist and both hands grasp firmly onto one another....Its FXXXING PAIN !!! It only takes 30 seconds for my whole left jaw and gun area to numb.....

Next came his sawing tools...He said this " I am gonna slice your tooth into 3 parts...so that I can extract them out" I almost faint when I heard this....the slicing of my tooth 1 by 1 is definitely GROSS....Its like watching the movie "SAW" I can hear the slicing sound and immediately the blood came splattered out everywhere like FREE !!!! .....1 by 1, the dentist slice carefully and nicely for the next procedure to follow on.....

After which he took a Piler....and started to pluck my wisdom tooth out....you can actually hear the cracking sound of the tooth when he is plucking.....my jaw went side to side....up and down....although I can hardly feel anything.....but to see all the metal equipments inside my mouth....It certainly isn't pleasing......By the time he is up for stitching back the wound....I am already numb...and could only open my mouth widely to await the next movement.......

The whole operation takes around 30 minutes and it certainly seems 3 hours to me.....Its like never ending of sawing and slicing........Even after I went out of the room...GF ask me.....why my face got so many freckles.....it is actually blood splattered across my whole face....

AND

The last thing I promised myself.....I am not gonna step into the dental to extract any tooth anymore in FUTURE>..........It certainly isn't a pleasant experience for me......

My Actual footage of stitch up wound


No comments: