Monday, February 4, 2008

25th Birthday

Ever wonder hows the feeling like when reaching 1/4 of a century..?? Answer is NOTHING...NO feeling haaa....After my 21st Birthday..every year seems the same....because I do not like celebrating birthday and my concept of birthday celebration is only celebrate with the love ones...:) This year birthday celebration is a little bit difference...Because someone is spending it with me and I got alot different things going on.......

Really appreciate what my deardear had done for me and I think only she in the whole world will done that !!! Seriously it is so sweet of her to help me organise so much things....So The 1st person to thank will be my deardear followed by my parents and dasao,dage who give me angbaos haaaa..:)

Its easy to go through 25 years of your life without any goals in life...but have you wonder how many 25 years you have in your life..? After thinking...I seriously urge people around my age who haven step into working life..to think for your future....Lay out your goals.....and also know what you want....Life is short !!! You won't know the next minute wheere you will landing at......So do cherish it !!! Of course I know what I want....Do not worry :P

The chocalate cake that taste so niceeeee !!!!

The Batam Trip that planned specially for me !!!



The 25th Card that spent until 7am in the morning to finish it .........

The Cookie that I finish every bit of it......taste Nice OK !!!




The Birthday Dinner and everything that i spent with Deardear

No comments: