Thursday, February 7, 2008

Batam Getaway Part 2

Part 2 of Batam let you all have an overview of the resort that I stayed and as well as the fullfilling seafood kelong that I have for my dinner.....Besides that I went to a spa !! yesh 1st time being there soooo awakard !!!....Lastly is the shopping at Hypermart :) Enjoy the photos !!!




Arrival at Holiday Inn Resort

Figure of the whole Holiday Inn Resort


Living Room .......Suit...2 rooms and 1 living room



Our passport and wallet are safe in here....:)


Wowwww Internet access also have....too bad never bring laptop...!!!!



Balcony view of the resort...Not very nice Right !!!! No sea view !!!



2 Toilets at the chalet.....Nicely done....with bath tub too !!!



Wow all the Live creatures under the sea....See already saliva drooling ........



Sumptuous Dinner for the 4 of us.......Delicious is the word !!!

This Spa is good....SG $50 for 2 hours..Consider quite worth it.......Got body scrub....massage.....jacuzzi......Suana......and tell u...the massage is soooo ticklish that I kept laughing throughout the session...Guess its my virgin trip there....haa......but overall everything was good...I rate a 8/10 for them :)


Next is our Megamall shopping...who says Batam got no shopping haaa....But sad thing is only deardear shop...I ended up with nothing :( Have a&W for lunch.....and it was indeed delicious after so long of not having it...:p

Stay Tune for Part 3

No comments: