Friday, February 15, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

This year chinese new year has been a good one I suppose...besides I stat to gamble more...dunno why the bets just getting bigger and bigger....hopping to win more....at the same time lose more also....at the end I think It is a break even....:( Miracously I think the AngBao money also more this year....I still cannot figure why haa...

Same old practice that Day 1 all the bai nian has been done.....and Day 2 and 3 me alone...coz my parents went genting...throw me in singapore !!! But still I manage to went a few friends house to bai nian....Mainly at Nick and andrew house.....Now I know Ninendo Wii is sooo fun to play....I play the boxing under I sweat....I swear it is really quite fun for the young as well as the old....:)

In an blink of an eye....Chinese New year is going to end soon...and once again wish everyone a happy chinese new year again...Lao Yu Sheng ahhhhhh !!!!!! Huat ahhh !!!!!!





Day 2 at Nick house



Deston's Bday...with Chongyi at the side......


Me and GF @ Robert's house


My long time cousin...Robert and Danial !!


My Niece.....Mavis


My Nephew Deston



My Nephew again....Kayden !!!!!!! See he soo happy with me haaa



Photo with Mum and Grandma and Kayden



Dad with Grandson




Mum with Grandson



No comments: