Monday, February 4, 2008

Batam Getaway Part 1

So now you know our short getaway destination is Batam....Let me get you all into the Island and listen to my story...:) 2 days 1 night is enough for me...unless you really gonna stay there for fishing...or even play golf.....For resort stay and relaxation.....2 days is fine...Really...!! The full trip I will blog for 5 parts....so do stay tune for more updates !!!! Here you go....Let the photos do the talking alrite...!!! :) Cheers !!!!


Morning at Deli France for the Big Breakfast !!!


Couple Shot - Notice at Angee's face....A big House Fly is parking on he face Eeeeeeeeeeeeee


This is a much better couple shot and no one to disturb US !!! :P



So happy for the TRIP :) YEa but I am the most HAppy of all haaaa:P




Catch my attention on this property....Isnt my dream home to stay on water !!! Really soooo Coool LAH !!! How I wish I will have one of that property !!!

And Thats our Ultra Slow Penguin Express !!! Not Express at all !!! Boring !!! :P



This is our Driver MR Charles Lee aka Project Manager of the shipping Business.....Part time - F1 Formula Racing Driver :P heeee he drives Damn Fast LAH !!!!




The gate to Charles Land - the Journey Begins






Look Behind for Charles Latest Project for a Aust Company !!!

Fooling around with all the items we could find at the Rooftop haaaa

Very Arty Farty Shot !!!

My Signature Jump !!! Air JUMP

the Scenary can also be nice on the rooftop !!!

Charles new way of eating with Hand !!! Zai rite !!! Dun playplay !!!

STAY TUNE FOR PART 2

No comments: