Sunday, June 10, 2007

Life is Unfair

Life is definitely unfair to alot people around the world I believe, basically life is never fair. To make it fair, you got to fight for your own happiness, your own life, your everything. My life has been entering its phase of ups and downs..Whats the ups whats the downs, its for me to know and for you all to find out..I am not going to say Sorry :)

After one week of reservist and stuck inside camp, my mind has been undergoing alot of thinking and thoughts. The feelings is definitely not good and it is gonna to deteriorate for another week in camp :( Can't time go a little bit faster this time ?

Managed to catch some fresh air when I am out for 2 days. Cleared my IPPT yesterday morning and was happy with the result. It was a long day for me yesterday, Morning IPPT, Afternoon Ikea shopping and whole night of wandering about.

Quite sad about a particular thing because I assume things which are wrong. Never expect to turn out this way, but nevertheless I am suppose to be blame for it ! Who ask me to be a dumbo all this while. After such a long while then I realise everything.......Hope you understand everything, forgive and forget..:)

Life still continues no matter it encounter any thunderstorm or hurricane, for me I will continue to work & strive hard until my goal has been reached, will never let anything hinders my force to move forward !!!




1 more week to civilian Life !!! Cheer on !!!






My New Girlfriend :)


Night View of Sentosa is definately Cool !!!

Night View of this place even Better !!! ( Guess where is it )

No comments: