Friday, June 22, 2007

Sexy Red Classic

Finally every thing's done up and the whole new concept room is open for some photo shoot. Overall furniture are from IKEA although some of the items like study table, Television table are reused :P Initial color was Red and White....but now appears to have Red and Black more...

Why Red ? The reason for Red because of its sexy, vibrant, young and energetic feel or perhaps I have already feel tired of the retrolicious blue. But I think red symbolise "Love is in the Air" heeeee :P Nowadays whenever I step into my room, it gives me the warmth and satisfying feeling because once again this is another of my design art piece....

Thinking of adding some artistic drawings on the wall...I am open for some good and innovative ideas...& of course if I am able to do that on my own :) The only design so far will be the mirror and the two black strip across the wall. IDEAS PLEASE everyone !!!

My room definitely looks like a pubbing area especially in the night, when the lava lamp is switch on...but I urge you all to erase the idea because if thats the case..I think every weekend I will have alot of people came flocking into my room heee..:P but still I welcome everybody :)


Sexy Red Classic Theme

The Super Reddish Sofa Bed ( can be extended until Queen size )

The $7.90 classic drinks table

The Mirror Classic



The Study Table


My study table not too messy rite..??? :P


The big big style cupboard enough for my usage

The Red dustbin ;)


The dartboard for some anger purpose haaa

Woo...Did I see some Vodka collection.....



The Sexy Lava lamp of the Night


My Collectionssssss


Drinks for ya ???

The Medal showcase



The whole Vodka Collection

Tequila Shots Party !!!

Vodka Vodka Vodka

My Innovative Art piece with a plain Mirror



Previously the clock is blue in color........now is black :)

Black and White with abit of red


Side view shot


My drinking bottle

Ugly Television




No comments: