Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Retrolicious Old Room

The once Ocean blue retrolicious room has been revamped ! The old concept of messy yet "style" room has been abandoned. The old theme has been with me since 2004 and just an blinking of an eye, 3 years had past and now with the whole new theme.

I named it the "Sexy Red Classic" Theme. Main idea was to portrayed a Sexy classic yet revolution new look. "Simple" was the word as I do not want the old messy and complicated look. I want to have the spacious & simple outlook, just a room for two people kind.....;)

This entry will show my old blue retrolicious room. lotsa of photos for you guys to enjoy !!! Photos are memories to me and I think every little thing should be captured so that even after 10 years, I still can look back and have those sweet memories...

Now the Old blue retrolicious room is gone, forever gone.......The all new "Sexy Red Classic" theme room will be featured in the next entry......hang on guys :)

The old Double Storey with my Blue sofa bed


Old concept table..isnt it abit messy ?


Look at the wall full of photos !!!


The most complicated section !!!


The other complicated & messy corner of mine :P


Every morning, quite a hassle to climb down :P


Side view of my old room


Isnt that very "Retrolicious" ?


Oh Gosh....Cleaning is hard !!!


My mum complains everyday !!! heee

No comments: