Sunday, June 3, 2007

Reservist Time

I guess you guys will miss me lots or maybe not a single person will miss me...But no matter what I will be disappearing for two weeks. Reason being I am going for my first reservist. Managed to dig out all my past army items like SBO, Field pack, uniforms etc.....Most of them either corroded or change shape :P

Nevertheless I still managed to finish packing and ready for my reservist !!! You guys properly won't see my blog, update friendster, use MSN or even see me around somewhere in town or my neighbourhood. Its only for two weeks people !!! So don't Miss me alrite :P

Sometimes in life, you feel lonely when the other half is not with you, whats worst when you don't even have that half existing..Sad rite ? Always tell myself to continue life and believe single is good. Single means Freedom, Single means everything...but after two miserable years, I guess I start to feel lonely and life seems to lack of something.

When you feel sad, you dunno whom to look for to confide....When you wanan share your happiness, no one is there to share with you...When you are lonely, simply no one is around...When you need a hug, only the pillow is there for you....Whats Worst ????

You always look around, searching for every possible chances that may come by but not knowing that actually the ones near you are always the best and most suitable. Sad to say that I have under look the situation. Life isn't always what you want and planned for, but I am sure through adjustments, appropriate planning and careful precautions...Life definitely can be make better and joyful.

The rays of light have shine onto me and I think its time for me to make some movement, if not any regret will be too late. Wish me luck guys while I go inside my camp to have some serious thoughts. Miss your laughter, your smile and your silly actions Cheers !!!


Some past Army Photos to share before the Blog becomes dusty :)

Army Open House '05

Taiwan Atec -05 Triple Js Josh, Johnny, James

Thailand Mission Trip '05

Before Last Mission at Atec - Taiwan

Taiwan - Last Mission !!! NO Charlie Mike !!! ORD !!!

No comments: