Friday, June 1, 2007

Tiredz

"Tired" is the word to describe my feelings this few days and I think it will extend to another two more weeks...This particular week is so called the "Working week" because basically have been involved in couple of jobs.

The Quarterly IT Fair has already became my standard routine and as usual I work for Seagate to promote "Hard disk". This time round I am involved in four days of continuous work and today is the only second day...Really feel exhausted after a hard day's work.

I am at Suntec IT Fair Hall 602 selling Seagate and Maxtor External Harddisk...interested please go there find me Thankss !!!

Two more days to go through and there is another two weeks of reservist...How bad can life be...?? This is my first reservice and I can expect it not gonna be easy....Gonna go back to the outfield, morning PTs, waking up early, Live Firing....if worst come to worst..Airborne !!! :(

Couldn't imagine this summer holidays gonna be that bad......not much time for myself and even to my dear friends....partly due to my renovation and reservist...Previously planned for Scuba Diving, Thailand, KL, Genting Trip...I think all gonna put to an end :(

I shall be away, hiding in my Hendon Camp for 2 weeks...Gonna isolated from the rest of the world, no Internet, no supper, no going out....sad Sad SAD !!! Guess I will Miss someone somehow, somewhat and somewhere...Dunno why the feeling gets stronger as days goes by.....What does this implement then..?? God please enlighten me :)

Saw someone whom I seldom see for ages......and as usual she gave that kind of Icy Cold "Look" Why must this happened since its already after so long time ? Really hope to see the friendly smile of yours the next time I have the chance to see you :)

Treat Life simple, be a simple person, enjoy to the max and Never Regret !

- James Accelus-

No comments: