Thursday, May 17, 2007

Crazy Chalets

It has been a long time since chalet days, where you have all the crazy fun, Ultimate activities, insane laughter....Chalets are always the most enjoying moment because you get to go crazy with your friends, play the hardest and to the MAX.

Exam periods are over, really a great relief to me at the least. Now the aim of this month of May is to enjoy as much as possible before the results are out and my reservice. So my dear friends out there, will try to enjoy every possible time with you guys if I could. :) Please ask me out :P

First chalet was tingz 21st Birthday chalet, great party, great people and ultimate fun. What am I doing when I was 21st back the........Recalling - Mine was just a small party, no fun and boring party haa.....because I simply do not like to celebrate birthday :P



1st day

Introducing this lovely and delicious pasta done by the birthday girl, didn't know she can cook so well haa :P Imagine this is supposingly to be shared by maybe 10 over people..but Jefre and I finished everything hee :P Sorry guys...not our fault ! Is the pasta's fault...coz its too nice alright :P Thumbs up for the pasta ! Me and Jefre the BBQ master !!! & birthday girl agree to pay $0.10 per hour !!!!!!!!!!!!! :P






Here are the group's photo with the birthday girl, & Once again Happy 21st and I believe she will enjoy a splendid shopping trip after that heee :P Had so many forfeit games and really can't imagine everyone is so enthusiastic and sporting !!! Espically the girls are really sooo fun - loving Cheers Mate !!!





2nd day


To be exact, at around 3.35am Jefre and I switched to the next chalet and that's our SR Chalet !!! Guess what I saw when I reached there.......4 serious face people playing majong !!! Really dunno why majong can be soooo addictive...every one's playing it !!! EXCEPT ME !!! :)

Really do not want to learn and go into it because I don't gamble & don't like stationary activities. The following activities includes some bowling, pool and crabbing activities AND not to forgot "MAJONG" again :p Also includes some coconut hunting expedition......



Damian with both of my ultimate Crab net..but due to low tide......Nothing was caught, instead my two hands are stink with the stupid fish head !!!


Never play bowling for soooo long....but nevertheless still manage to hit above the 100 points mark :p But still I think i sux at bowling !!!



Surprise guests at the bowling alley.....these 2 pretty sisters can play bowling quite well especially the birthday girl :p The other sister hmmm I don't want say too much heee :P





The serious moment when I am playing pool, but still I lost the game. I am really a kuku bird in ball games and I really mean it :p


Coconut Expedition : The few of us went for a coconut hunt and manage to get some of the best coconut at the chalet. Although we acted like monkeys but still it was quite fun to try out these activities.

Reminds me of army days when we search for durian and tried to eat it :P Still can remember clearly what shan said to me!!! " James your coconut opening skill soo professional and zaii, No need study already alrite...Go sell coconut" Shan You owe me 1 alrite :P




Finally the photo of Student Relations Department.....Although not all were present, but really glad that all of us put in efforts to try make the chalet a success !!! 3 Cheers for SR !!!





Events and Student Relations Department Combine photo....Really thankful to the events department to invite us to their chalet and had hell lotsa of fun !!! Without you guys around....life can be realy boring!! Chalet ROCKS !!!



Finally the survivors of the drinking session...See whose the most SEG KUKU haaa :P By the way, need to apologize to all the survivors for accommodating with me because I know I said alot rubbish and stupid acts....Sorry Guys !!! Love you all lots...:)



The Forfeit Personnels



No comments: