Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mambo Jumbo & Walawala

After so many Years, Mambo jumbo still remains one of my favourite clubbing hangout . Although I do not know much of the moves like the others do..but still I like the ambiance, music, people, smiles and laughter of everyone.

Guess even 5 years down the road, I will still prefer zouk Mambo as my no. 1 top list. But clubbing nowadays really doesn't seems appealing to me anymore, not like the olden days where we could party whole night long and have so much fun. Guess my energy level is depleting.

Really have to limit myself to once every month or even once every few months..but actually when school starts, I really rarely have the chance to go clubbing as I guess i am too busy for that. People will always mistook me for clubbing king or Frequent clubbers, but just to let you all know..You all are wrong !!!

I prefer finding a cool and quiet place to relax with my closed friends rather than club every weekend. I would rather find a place near the sea side, drop my line for some fishing or even chilled out at new places. Guess I began to feel old..but nevertheless My heart is always Young :P The ever energetic level of me will never die off !!!

Went to walawala recently and I totally engrossed into the music of the liveband. They sing so well, play the drum so well and the electric guitar is electrifying...It totally rock the place!! I guess I began to love live band more and more because that is the only time you can see me sitting down quietly and listening to the fine music.....

Walawala seems to be a really good chilled out place for me...Only been there once on a thursday..heard the friday band is even better..Guess you guys will find me there often haa :P Any more better live band to introduce ? Be it chinese or english live band :)

Well Have been very busy since the start of my holiday and the most busy moment starts next week. :( Wish me good luck guys !!!


I think my sister frequent mambo more then me !!! Definately :P


The Ever disturbing Queen - Ade


The Triple Js - Johnny Joanna James who loves Mambo all the while


The Student Council peeps at Mambo !!! See how happy they are !!! haaaaa :P


The Mambo Kings and Queens !!!



WalaWala Chilled Out Session

No comments: