Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mummy Its OVER !!!!

When you think everything's over...It always isn't true. I am sad, disappointed and frustrated. Do not ask me what happened, guess most should have known why. Finally finished the last paper of semester 3 and I can tell you the feelings isn't good, when you feel something is going to go wrong.

But nevertheless....shall enjoyed for the next one month and do tonns of excercise to replenish myself. Now main activity is to take a long long sleep to replenish all the energy used up as well as my panda eyes.

May is gonna be a packed month for me as there are alot of ongoings activities......
- Revamped my Room
- SR Chalet
- 21st Bday Bash
- Part time work
- prepared for reservice :(

Shall update again....Below are some candid sleeping photos Enjoy!!! :) No more sleeping in Library anymore !!! Everything's OVER !!!















No comments: