Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Renovation 3rd Day

3rd day of renovation and I can tell you it is really damn tiring....especially the painting job. But everything is worth the effort because I am assure I will love my new room and cherish it more :) No more messing up of the room, making it dirty and messy.....

The red represent vibrant and energetic while the white represent simple, plain and pure. New furniture coming in soon after my reservice...All items from IKEA :) reason why is IKEA things are simple and nice, innovative yet creative.

Next upcoming event will be the Flooring..Will be doing those wooden type flooring..that's another tedious activity...Hai !! When will everything end !!! I want to sleep in my new room !!! So complete renovation will take place around mid June :( Stay tune for updated photos :) Stress............To be Cont............
Justify Full






The previous Flooring SUX!!! Dosent match at all.....Whole new white flooring will be up soon..:)

No comments: