Sunday, May 6, 2007

MAB - The Haunted Module

MAB stands for Mangerial Accounting... when you think of this module, it gives you nothing but nightmare, hallucations, illusion and confusion! Formulas, equations, theories keep flushing through the brain, seriously my brain juice is drying up soon !


The blood vessels in my brains must have entangled somehow. The thought of it might landed you up in vomitting somwhere or even hang up yourself. Since O-Levels, I have already detest Accounting to such an extend that I got D7 for my Os.


The haunting continues when I took IA ( Introductory Accounting ), same thing occurs, failed the first round but miracously, got a Distinction the second round but I am not proud of it ! Must I really take two times to clear every accounting subject ? I definately hope Not.....


Hard work and constant pratice plays a big part in doing accounting, so this few days, I am going to gave myself a final push and work really hard for it. Hope my hardwork pays off when I got my result on 6th June. Nothing is going to distract me and I really mean it !!! I desperately need to pass this subject ! If not it is going to haunt me forever....


Today's a busy day for me, study in NP for the whole afternoon, had a fantastic Crabbie meal for dinner and a chill out session at Yishun Dam. The chill out session makes me think through alot of things in my mind. Hope I don't think so much ! 1 last paper to go and holiday awaits me.... Work hard guys for the last paper & we will pass together !!! Cheers !!!



Definately Look Alike !!! :)

No comments: