Wednesday, May 2, 2007

History of Absolut Vodka

History of Vodka

Vodka is said to be developed in the Northern European region. Polish claim it was their discovery. The Russians will tell you it was theirs. Despite the speculation, we will try to summarize it in a couple of paragraphs, using its background in the three countries that played the biggest role in its development - Russia, Poland, and Sweden........

Before I continued, guess you guys will be bored with the history :P I shall continued the vodka story from here. After much searching from the Internet, found out that there is actually a few more vodka series I have never seen before. Two vodka namely Peppar and Pears are the rarely seen vodkas around. If you people have any ideas where to find, please inform me!

Before I could do the research any further, came across this photo "Absolut Hunk" that quite irritates me because that's abit too extravagant! Without any further thought, I skipped on that photo. But worst still, it comes to my recollection that someone had actually do that kind of pose before :P My memories isn't that bad after all, manage to locate that photo and the fun begins.....

No names revealed, no questions ask and the photo remains as a mystery and top secret. Please do not ask me who is that or do the guessing game, I will not entertain you guys :)

Last but not least will be my creation of " Absolut Accelus ", hopefully one day I can customise and create my own bottle !

And not to forgot, today I learnt a new word !!! That is "Kun Chang" :p That's quite funny because I used it to irritate people.......Last paper to GO !!! MAB Here I come !!!!

Thanks Shan for donating her Absolut Citron and Kurant to me !!! Thank You !!! I shall make sure my full collection layout will stunt you people ;) Cheers !!!


The Absolut Family


Absolut Citron & Peppar


Introduing the all new Absolut Pears !!!


One and Only Absolut Accelus


The photo everyone Craves For !!! Absolut Hunk !!!

No comments: