Monday, April 30, 2007

Absolute 100

Not many people knew I adore Absolute Vodka and have them as my collection. The unique n elegance of the bottle brings about great class and sentimental to my room. Having them as my possession is a great joy and I love the way it portrayed its beauty to the audience.

Lacking of Absolute Citron before I have the full collection I hoped :P Actually I do have it once before, just that dunno whoever throw my bottle away when we have a house party at some one's house.

Collecting Absolute Vodka doesn't mean I adore drinking, in fact I quite hate the feeling of getting drunk and head spinning times. But Drinking do reveal people's cute and funny character when they are "high". But once again I must clarify, I do not like drinking which explains why every clubbing I usually do not drink at all :)

Introducing the all new Absolute 100, having a alcoholic percentage of 50% which is 10% more than the original. Needless to say, the price cost more but not to the extend of doubled the original price.

Having a elegant deep blue outlook gives the vodka 100 a sexy yet mystery outlook. So far the best in design, after Absolute Raspberri and Absolute Vanilla. Forgot to add on, I have 2 Absolute Raspberri and 1 of them is open! Which means the next chalet I would probably have to bring to finish it before it turns mouldy.

Lastly to conclude, two papers down, two more to go and the next paper is on wed. Going Mad....GOING MAD very very soon. When will my holidays pull me out to wonderland ? So can you guys spot the difference in my English ? Improved alot rite ? :P This shows that in life, " Nothing is Impossible" , you just have to put in the extra mile of effort to make picture perfect !


Today's Quote :

Life is Short ! Live it to the fullest !!!

- James Accelus -





No comments: