Saturday, April 21, 2007

Home Alone Day 1

After my late night study until 4a.m, woke up at 10am in the morning. Reason was to send my parents off to the airport for their 1 week trip. Breakfast was a sumptuous dim sum at thomsom, guess my dad wanna treat me some good stuffs before he left me alone :p Before they left, they have already tell me the "Dos and the Donts" umpteen times until I can memorize it like my exams. To the extreme, I can still see papers sticking everywhere in the house warning me this and that...Although this is not their first time letting me alone at home, but still they treat me like a kid...Dudez!!! I think as long one day I haven married, They will still treat me like primary school kids..hai.....:P

Being alone at home is not always great, especially exams are round the corner. So best solution was to keep away from home as much as possible, will study outside as much as I could. if my mood is good, perhaps will go the market get some goodies and "pamper" myself with the food I cook again.....that will have to depends because I will break 1 of the "donts" if I do cooking heee....:P Still having some muscle ache from yesterday gym and swim, but nevertheless I feel great and energetic..So Boys and Girls, Do not keep studying!!, do some exercise and work out...It will definitely help!!! Lastly do catch me at Kallang Mac tonight, I will be there studying till late.........I hate loneliness!!! :(




The 1 of the many notes lying around the house :P





Water the plants on tuesday!! ( there are more than 10 of this !!! )


Next will be some introducing of new tibits...J.A network will proudly to share with all people the newly found cool items. Ate pocky before ? Here's the new Chocky, big brother of pocky. Saw this at cheers and decided to buy and try it at a unbelievable price at $2 only. To my amaze, it taste good and is amazing big!!! So those who like to eat pocky, heres a new alternative to it...available in 2 favours and 20 big sticker in each box. Enjoy the photos below.

"Chocky" Looks small ? look below

Size Ration between a tissue pack and "Chocky"

Yesh 20 Giant sticks in the pack

How? is it Big..?? haaa How about getting 1 packet today :P

No comments: