Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Home Alone Day 5

Just added new function to my blog, now there's some background music for you all to enjoy, a nice song sent by CP...Testing for the time being, if not nice then I change :p


It has been a boring day indeed, promised not to leave the house and I did it. My neighbour must have thought I left home in the wee hours in the morning or they will thought I have never came home last night :p...I think this phenomena will continue till Friday. Nevertheless do you think I will bother ? Haa.


Dinner for tonight was Fried Rice and Campbell Soup, sounds familiar ? Yes I prepared them a few days ago for my friends too but this time round was 1 person share, so everything is easier. I must really say my level of fried rice has improved tremulously, I can easily rate 4/5 this time round :) Ingredients added was merely Crab Meat, Minced Beef, Onion &2 Egg and yet it taste so niceeee. Don't believe ? See the photos below !!! Fried rice alone can't really be consider a proper dinner, so Campbell soup was once again added to the meal. Well, what was to my surprise was, the portion I cooked was actually just nice for 2 person...but sadly, I have to eat alone myself, the other portion maybe will be for tomorrow's lunch :p


Continue mugging tonight and really hope everything will go into my tiny puny brain this time round, really hope so....because time is running out! 1 more day to 1st paper.............



Today's Quote :

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.

- William Shakespeare -





Ingredients for the Meal - All prepared before hand



From this >> plain white rice



To This >> Looks better now with all ingredients added



And Then to This >> Final Outcome



Finally the sumptuous meal !!!

No comments: