Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mambo Madness

It has been such a long time since I stepped into Zouk, guess the last time was last year after exams. Yesterday night had a great fun over there since Wed Mambo night has always been my favourite!! As usual it was packed and hardly can move around since everywhere was crowded. Properly it will be the last time to enjoy before 27th Apr, Exam 1st paper :( Really haven start revising for the exam yet and I think i will spent the whole day studying, No distractions!! Back to clubbing, I believe I am old as I did not enjoyed clubbing as much as the younger days. But still like the retro music and the dancing moment, just not the packed crowd. I think I really cut down alot on clubbing and thats healthy :) Shall continued to cut down and spent on other things instead. Yesterday "Rain" performed his dance as usual and Joanna always say he dance like a "worm" HAAA.....really had a good time dancing all out!!! and guess what, reach home at 5am !!!, really tired and shagged. Life Conts..............




Johnny Joanna James

SIM mates


The Early Birds
Random Group Photos


Guys of the Night ( Winston face is red)
heee Zoe aka webcam Award Winner


With Angie de drunkard sailor
Photo with adeline
Final Group Photo
As for the blur photos, all thanks to our Chao_Turtle, never reveal your name okies..but you know who you are and some of us knoe who are you !!! haa Cheers Enjoy the photos !!!

No comments: